1. Don’t release tokens until a day before your main exchange listing. If you do it earlier, rogue exchanges and Dex’s WILL start a secondary market and completely collapse your token price with panic selling. Seen this twice in the last month. Both ICOs crushed.
2. Consider delaying your listing. There is no rush. The same community members giving you hell to launch asap will be the biggest complainers when your token is down 75%. They will also be the ones holding the smallest amount of tokens. In fact, I like the idea of waiting until your MVP is ready to launch on an exchange.
3. Marketing. Work with exchanges to develop a well-planned marketing strategy for the listing. Win-win for everyone.
4. Private Investors: if they are insistent on selling immediately, open up a dialogue around an OTC solution or buyback. Work with them. If you leave them to run wild, they will do just that. 30 seconds after listing.
5. Airdrops and bounties. My guess is if you gave a 3 question high-level quiz to bounty and airdrop participants, 99% would fail because they literally have no clue what your project is about.
6. ICO ratings: overrated. Don’t fret. Get your details up and a decent score and forget about the rest.