- Bitcoin started to take off from USD 13.50 which sometimes rises and sometimes even falls.
- Bitcoin hit $10K many times with the high rise and high fall in its price.
- Bitcoin is going to hit USD 10K before the halving event.
Bitcoin began to take off in the year 2013. The digital currency started in the year with the trading of around 13.50$ for every bitcoin. The price rally in the earlier month of April 2013 for getting over around $220 in brief before going back down to around $70 in the mid-month of April. This was the first rally that was real and has the crash for the currency. Bitcoin started to raise its value in October and November of the year 2013. The currency was trading around $100 in the early October month. It reached $195 at the end of October month.
This was the beginning period of bitcoin after its launch.The price started to get volatile after reaching these heights. Lack of security rumors made the market more nervous. People have several issues to withdraw money from the exchange. The price of the bitcoin reached a height of around $1,079 in December 2013. This falls to around $760 by December 7 with the drop to 29% within a couple of days.
Trading stabilized to some degree for around $920 in January 2014. Thus there was a major crash in the early month of February which filed for bankruptcy protection in Japan. Bitcoin was trading for around $850 in February but it was cratered on February 16 known as the declining at 32%.
The price fell into the slow and gradual decline with the trading of currency at around $600 in the July month of 2014 which then again declined to $315 at the beginning of the year 2015. Let us see the main fluctuation occured in the history of bitcoin!
If we talk about the rising prices of bitcoin, then
- In the year 2017 on December 1, the price went up to $10K which rises gradually daily.
- It raised directly and hit above $19K in the year 2017 the same month of December
within 18 days of time period.
- After which it raised again little more than $19K which declined to around $17K, then
reached $15K. It hit again at $10K in the month of March 2018 that is within 3 month of
- This way Bitcoin steadily rose by breaking through 1K$ to the $19K itself in the year 2017. And this gradually declined and raised again little following declining and with such fluctuation
- It reached directly to $3K in the year 2018 that is the month of November – that is within 8 months of time period.
- The price of bitcoin changes each and every day with rising and fall and it continues to stay around or above $3K for sometime and when it hit $10K in the month of July 2019 within 8 months time period.
- In the year 2020, once it hit $5K again due to Covid-19 with the market crash in March which is still been recovering since.
- In the halving event, bitcoin price is expected to hit $10K as it is now around $9K till today.
That is the price of bitcoin has crossed or say reached to $9,500 and is expected to hit $10K again before halving event of may 2020.. At the end, the number of times bitcoin hit $9K or $10k is around 13 to 14 times from the year 2017 to 2020.
And in the halving event, bitcoin price is expected to hit $10K as it is now around $9K till today. That is the price of bitcoin has crossed or say reached to $9,500 and is expected to hit $10K again before halving event of May 2020.