When and at What Period Bitcoin Dropped by 10-15%
- Bitcoin price dropped by $1000 4 times in December 2017 when the price of bitcoin also
- Bitcoin price fall by $1K 3 times in January 2018.
- The price of bitcoin dropped by USD 1000 13 to 14 times from 2017 to 2020.
The journey of bitcoin continued to slow down at first but it hit the mainstream in the year 2013 after the initial hyperinflation incidents happened in the cryptocurrency age. In the late 2013 year, the spike of cryptocurrency raises its value from USD 100 to USD 1000 in just a month. Bitcoin did not hit 1k USD again until the year 2017. Bitcoin was $100 in July 2013. And by October 2013, the price of bitcoin reached USD 150.
In November 2013, it reached USD 1242. This raised the price of bitcoin by USD 1000. But the price of bitcoin is never fixed, it changes daily with some or other. Either it rises or falls. And this way the price of bitcoin gradually reduced to $600-650 in the year 2013 month of December.
And this was continued to occur regularly when it in this way reach USD 10K in December 2017. And when it hit $10K on the 1st of December 2017, the price continued to rise which reached around USD 17K on the 8th of December 2017.
But the notable thing in the price of bitcoin was seen that the next day itself, dropped by $1K and reached around $16k on the 9th of December 2017. But this was not going to occur one time, because it was seen several years or say several times.
Let us see how many times the price of bitcoin dropped by 10-15%!
- Bitcoin price reached near or above around $17K again on the 13th of December 2017, and the chart showed the fall of price by $1K on the next day itself on the 14th of December 2017.
- Again the rise of the price reached $19K on December 17, 2017, which again showed a fall and hit $17K on the 20th of December 2017.
- On the 21st of December 2017, the price of bitcoin dropped by around $1K and reached around $16K. And the price was decreasing gradually.
- The bitcoin price hit around $15K in the year 2017 December 28 which decreased by $1K on the 29th of December 2017 and reached around USD 14K.
It means that within December 2017, 4 times the price of bitcoin dropped by 10-15%. But still, it was not the last time when the price dropped to around $1K.
- When again the price of bitcoin reached around $17K on the 7th of January 2018, it decreased by USD 1K on the next day itself and hit $16K on the 8th of January 2018.
- And the other day itself that is 9th of January 2018 again the same thing repeated and the price dropped by $1K and reached around $15K. This continued to two days and the
price of bitcoin dropped by $1K.
- Again on the 21st of January, 2018 the price of bitcoin reached around $12K which falls the next day by around $1K on the 22nd of January 2018.
- On the 30th of January, the price of bitcoin hit around USD 11K, and it dropped the price of bitcoin by $1000 and reached around $10K on the 31st of January.
This also clearly states that in January 2018, 3 to 4 times the price dropped by around $1000.
- Then in February 2018, only once the price dropped by USD 1K which repeated in March 2018 also. After which there was no rise or fall by $1K seen in the price of bitcoin.
- After this, it was seen directly in June 2018 on the 22nd and 23rd.
- And exactly after one year, on the 30th of June 2019, the price dropped by USD 1K and reached $10K from USD 11K.
- In July 2019 on 15th, it reached USD 10K from USD 11K and fall by $1000. It was repeated in September 2019 on 24th and 25th.
And after that, it is not yet seen to be dropped by $1K. And in the end, if we have seen the number count of the bitcoin price dropped by $1000 is around 13 to 14 times from 2017 to 2020.